1. The plural in transportations is for rhythmical reasons and serves as a comic relief as I am about to reveal the dark side in me. Disclaimer: bitter remarks to follow.
2. Or actual proper 1 as the first was not an observation but rather an introduction. You see, I already failed in the organization. Anyway, Bulgarians are such space invaders that if YOU respect other people’s personal space, YOU are the freak.
3. Or actual 2 as before established. If your mouth is gaping in its default position you might be experiencing some retard moments. I have nothing against this personally but the thought that we are breathing the same air frustrates me enough without you showing it in my face that graphically.
4. See above if you disagree. If you are someone with long hair and somehow your ear manages to show itself somewhere in-between, chances are I automatically feel sorry for you; can’t really explain this one.
5. It’s the last one, I promise. You know how people say if you kiss someone with your eyes opened you do not love him. Well, I totally disagree. I want to shake hands with the girl who kissed her boyfriend and still kept all eyes checking the surroundings. YOLO! You can never be sure that danger is not lurking in the public transport! In fact, scratch this! I’m sure danger is everywhere in here.
Things I am looking forward to this month:
The End of Spring Allergies
First Day at Work
Television: Arrested Development
New album: Eisley - “Currents”